Enviromental Resources Committee - Alternate
- Organization: Orion Township
- Causes: Civic, Educational, Environmental
- Date(s): We meet the first Thursday evenings of most months. Every member is on a team project or two and occasionally volunteer at area events.
- Contact person: Heather Muzzy
- Phone: 248-393-0599
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.orion.lib.mi.us/township/vacancy.html
The purpose of Environmental Resources Committee is to communicate with the Township Board regarding community concerns on solid waste removal, curbside recycling, hazardous waste disposal, and review some Ordinance content. We receive and file relevant citizen complaints, review haulers, make recommendations and monitor general environmental issues and facilitate event volunteers and community education within Orion Township.
We are accepting applications at this time from those willing to attend meetings and take on assignments that suit your skills. We ask alternates to participate as regular voting members. We do not operate with significant funding so voting is rare but an alternate votes if any voting member is absent.