4 Places to Take Mom For Mother's Day Brunch
Here are a few meals in Oakland Township and Lake Orion to treat your mom to.
If Mom's the chef in your family and you don't want her to have to lift a finger on her special day, take her out on the town for a scrumptious brunch on May 13. Here are four restaurants preparing special Mother's Day Brunches. Please note that reservations are required for many of the following restaurants:
- Where: 4161 N. Adams Rd. in Oakland Township
- When: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Cost: $24.95 for adults; $14.95 for children between the ages of five and 14; free for kids four and younger.
- What's on the menu: A fruit display, salad bar, omelet station and carving station will highlight the brunch.
- Reservations: Contact 248-608-7830.
- Where: 2325 Joslyn Rd. in Lake Orion
- When:There will be two seatings scheduled for Mother's Day Brunch: one at 11 a.m. and one at 1:30 p.m.
- Cost: $25.95 for adults; $11.95 for kids 4-12 years old; $21.95 for seniors; free for kids younger than four.
- What's on the menu: Everything from carved prime rib to honey barbeque glazed salmon to scrambled eggs to macaroni and cheese will be a part of the buffet. Plus there will be free Mimosas for moms and carousal rides for the kids.
- Reservations: Call 248-391-1900 to schedule a seating.
- Where: 850 Stoney Creek Rd. in Oakland
- When: There will be three seatings scheduled for Sunday's brunch: at 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and one at 2 p.m.
- Cost:$17.99 for adults; $8.99 for children 6-12 years old; free for kids five and younger.
- What's on the menu:Tortilla encrusted Tilapia, champagne marsala, pastries, beef medallions, pasta salad and more are featured on the menu.
- Reservations: To schedule a seating call 248-693-7170.
- Where: 801 S. Lapeer Rd. in Lake Orion
- When: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Cost: $17.95 for adults and $9.95 for kids.
- What's on the menu: The brunch is complete with pancakes, ham slices, french toast and more.
- Reservations: Call 248-814-9500.