Downtown Rochester's Farmers' Market Opens Today
More than 25 vendors will sell everything from pasties to plants to pickles.
It's opening day for Rochester's Farmers' Market, where you'll be able to buy everything from breakfast calzones to 25-cent honey sticks to fresh flower bouquets.
It is open at the corner of E. Third and Water streets from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Saturday through Oct. 27.
Here's a list of the vendors that will be in downtown Rochester today; for vendor profiles and more information, visit www.downtownrochestermi.com.
- A to Z Farms, Ray. Produce and plants.
- The Backyard Bouquet Farm, Armada. Fresh flowers.
- Binkley Farms, Brown City. Flowers and produce.
- Breadwinner, Rochester. Scones, muffins and breads.
- Choices Bath & Body, Ray Township. Bath and body products.
- DeMeulenaere Farm, Romeo. Produce and flowers.
- Elya's Village Gardens, Macomb Township. Annuals and perennials.
- Georgio's Pizza & Pasta, Rochester. Calzones.
- Great Harvest Bread Co., Shelby Township. Muffins, cookies, scones.
- Haack’s Farm’s Greenhouses’, Columbus. Produce.
- Hickory Hill Farm, Clifford. Produce.
- Holy Cannoli’s, Rochester. Cannoli.
- Medley Greenhouses, Ray. Plants and produce.
- Miller's Big Red Inc., Washington. Produce.
- Mirror Lake Organics, Imlay City.
- Olive this World, Shelby Township. Olive oils and vinegars.
- Penzien Farms, Imlay City. Produce and plants.
- Raub-Rae Farms, Brown City. Vegetables, eggs, beef, chicken.
- Reinhardt Blooms, Kawkawlin. Cut flower bouquets.
- RoseMary's Garden, Columbiaville. Naturally-grown produce and flowers.
- Ross Farms, Brighton. Jams, salsas, honey, perennials.
- Sansonetti Gourmet Food, Holly. Gluten-free products.
- Sharkar, China. Produce and plants.
- That's Just Delish, Rochester Hills. Nut-free treats.
- Tracina's Gourmet Specialties, Clinton Township. Gnocchi and pasta.
- Thyme & A Bottle, Clarkston. Pickles, cheese and patio herb pots.
- Uncle Peter's Pasties, Clarkston. Pasties.
Vendors coming soon:
- Moon River Soap Co., Rochester. This new downtown business will alternate weeks with Choices Bath & Body; Moon River will be at the market May 12.
- Blueridge Blueberry Farm & Bakery, Capac. Coming in July.
- Green Organics Farm, Metamora. Coming in June.