Flu Shots Available at Oakland County Health Division
Flu shots offered in Pontiac and Southfield offices. Residents can pre-register online.
Oakland County Health Division (OCHD) is now offering flu shots for $16 at their Pontiac and Southfield offices. Flu clinic hours are noon – 8 p.m. Monday and 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. Residents can pre-register online at oakgov.com/health.
“We encourage everyone to get a flu shot and reduce their risk of getting the flu this season,” said Kathy Forzley, manager/health officer of the Oakland County Health Division. “Each year nationwide, tens of thousands of people die from the flu. Receiving a flu shot helps lower the risk of getting the flu and becoming ill.”
Outreach clinics will also be held at the following locations:
- Walled Lake Community Center: 615 N. Pontiac Trail; Oct. 9, 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.; Nov. 2, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Troy Community Center: 3179 Livernois; Oct. 16, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Farmington Hills Costick Center: 28600 11 Mile Rd.; Oct. 23, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The Health Division offices are located at the following addresses:
- North Oakland Health Center: 1200 N. Telegraph Rd., Building 34 East, Pontiac
- South Oakland Health Center: 27725 Greenfield Road, Southfield
Flu Shots Available at Health Division
Online registration provides a consent form that must be taken to the clinic selected. Online payment options include Visa, MasterCard, Medicare and/or Medicaid, or residents may select to pay cash at the time of appointment. To register by phone, call 248-858-7350 or 248-424-7120. Flu shots are also available on a walk-in basis. Walk-in payment options include Medicare, Medicaid and cash (no credit cards, checks or money orders).
Source: Oakland County Health Division