Jobs Open at Complete Automation, Right at Home, Healthy Dogma
Who's hiring in Oakland Township and Lake Orion? Here's a sampling of ads to help you land just the right position!
Are you looking for a job? We've scoured the Internet to find who's hiring in Oakland Township and Lake Orion. Here are some of the openings we found around town.
[Do you know of a business around town that's hiring? Leave a comment!]
Who's hiring: Complete Automation
- Job: Estimator.
- Description: Pay for the full-time position is $55,000 annually. Applicants must have the required technical knowledge; excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint literacy; and a willingness to work overtime. Two to five years estimating experience, knowledge of MAS90 software and a bachelor's of science degree in manufacturing or engineering are preferred. Outstanding organizational and time management skills; an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume environment; and the ability to work collaboratively with a team are desired.
- Date posted: Feb. 5.
- To apply: E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls. No recruiter inquiries.
Who's hiring: Right at Home
- Job: Caregiver/certified nursing assistant.
- Description: Pay is competitive and training is provided. Candidates must be mature and have one year experience caring for an elderly client, good references and driving record, reliable transportation and the ability to pass background and drug screenings. A CNA certification is preferred, but not required. Duties will include helping clients with going to the bathroom; bathing; care of mouth, skin and hair; and more. The employee may assist in transfers from bed to wheelchair and from wheelchair to toilet, and also may provide light housekeeping, meal preparation and medication reminders.
- Date posted: Feb. 5.
- To apply: To apply, fax a resume to 248-629-1331, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.rahcare.com. No phone calls. No recruiter inquiries.
Who's hiring: Healthy Dogma
- Job: General help.
- Description: Pay is $8 per hour. Applicants must be able to lift up to 70 pounds and be reliable, detail oriented and able to follow recipes. The job will entail packaging treats and dog food, shipping orders and providing customer service.
- Date posted: Feb. 1.
- To apply: Apply in person at 1472 S. Lapeer Road, Lake Orion. No phone calls. No recruiter inquiries.
Job found through Craiglist.
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. We do not endorse or recommend these jobs. Please do your own research about any potential employer before you apply.