Teeth-jarring potholes are not just a nuisance. According to a report on Michigan roads by TRIP, a non-profit transportation research group, inadequate roads cost the average Michigan household $3,014 annually in repairs.
Help friends and neighbors by locating the offending hole on the map above.
- To get started hit "Add" button in upper righthand corner of map;
- Locate pothole with address: In box, give the pothole a name, add street address and ZIP code, and add a photo if you have one;
- Locate pothole on map: In box, give pothole a name, hit "Click to locate on map" button, reduce size of box using the red corner in lower right and move it so you can see more of the map, put cursor on pothole location and click - a red star will appear;
- Hit "Submit" button and then hit "Close" button.
See More on Patch
- Teachers, School Officials Wanted for Patch Local Voices
- Teacher Answers Your Questions and More on Patch Local Voices
- Are You a March Madness Super Fan? Show Us Your Team Spirit, Oakland Township and Lake Orion!
- Add Lake Orion, Oakland Township Easter Church Services to our Events Calendar
- Where are the Biggest, Baddest Potholes Around Oakland Township, Lake Orion?
Most Popular articles
- Sheriff's Office Seeks Information in Orion Township Break-Ins
- Lake Orion Home for Sale Offers 'Paradise on the Lake'
- Retiring at 50: Could You Follow This Michigan Woman's Extreme Savings Plan?
- Paint Creek Crawl and More in Oakland Township, Lake Orion This Weekend
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Oakland Township and Lake Orion?