Now Hiring: Jobs In Orion And Oakland Township
A look at job openings and career opportunities around Orion and Oakland Township!
Welcome job seekers to our feature of Now Hiring in Orion and Oakland Township. There are still plenty of LO and OT residents out there searching for a paycheck. If you are one of them, to make your life a bit easier, Patch has scoured through job ads online and pulled out a bunch that offer realemployment opportunities. Check back here for a quick run-down of opportunities in the immediate area. The following positions are all located in Orion and Oakland Township.
Comments and Job seeking advice is always more than welcome!
G’s Pizzeria in Lake Orion is hiring experienced servers and bartenders!
- Must be able to work Monday-Sunday and must be able to work a minimum of 4 to 5 days a week. Sundays, Morning and /or Evening Shifts, sometimes doubles if needed.
- Must be able to commute to and from work without a problem .
- Need to be on time, would prefer someone who arrives 15 minutes before shift due to customers and co-workers depending on them. Incentives: $2.65/hr. plus tips, 50% off personal food.
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Thurs open from 10am --midnight, Fri-Sat-10am- 2 am, Sunday 11am -11pm
- Come In fill out an application and Stay for an interview. We are located at 2775 S. Lapeer Rd., Lake Orion ,MI. 48360 or fax resume or work experience to (248) 393-0022.
All About Learning, Inc. in Lake Orion is looking to hire a children's enrichment instructor!
- All About Learning, Inc. (AAL) is looking for excited and enthusiastic people with a genuine love for teaching children to facilitate our in-school and after-school hands-on classes.
- You will use our advanced and unique materials to teach students grades K-8 essential Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) skills through the construction of vehicles, structures, tools and other projects.
- We require you to be versatile in your approach and able to work in a variety of environmental and cultural conditions. This is a contract position with AAL.
- If you are interested, please send your resume to Danielle Raymer ( at firstname.lastname@example.org) and be sure to reference that this is in regards to the assignment for Lake Orion, MI.
- You can view our website at www.allaboutlearning.com
LaVida Massage in Lake Orion is looking for a part time Massage Therapist with afternoon/evening and weekend availability!
- We are growing so quickly that we are turning away clients!
- We welcome all disciplines but the ideal candidate will practice deep tissue, Swedish, and prenatal massage modalities.
- You also must agree to carry liability insurance. This is a great team atmosphere. Our employees are here to work.
- Your base pay is set by us but you have no limit on what you can earn. We provide amble opportunity to earn commission and bonuses on the retuning clients and upgraded sessions. We look forward to meeting you soon!
- If you want to have a secure job and practice your profession, give us a call at (248) 693-0820.
Mannie's Bagel and Delicatessen in Lake Orion is seeking reliable, positive and motivated individuals to join their team.
- Mannie's is a family-owned and run business in Lake Orion (we are located about 10 minutes north of the Palace of Auburn Hills). We are seeking part-time (full-time possible) help to add to our growing business! Our hours are for the early riser, and for those that enjoy haivng their afternoons and evenings for their leisure.
- We are seeking reliable, positive and motivated individuals to join our team. Job duties will include serving our customers, preparing food and stocking coolers/deli cases which includes some lifting (10-15lbs or less). Our business and patrons are very community oriented and customer service focused. Some experience in a service industry is prefered.
- If you are seeking a part-time position and this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please call Annie at 248-814-0419 during our business hours, or apply in person.
Looking for creative and energetic individuals to join the teaching team at Oakland Township's Eagle Creek Academy!
- Eagle Creek Academy is an affluent private academy in Oakland Township. We have an immediate opening in our Language Arts department.
- Candidates must poses at least 3 years of teaching experience, preferably at the middle school level (but not mandatory).
- Please send an introduction email including your resume and phone number to email@example.com
If your business is hiring and would like ot be featured in next week's "Now Hiring: Jobs in Orion and Oakland Township" please e-mail: MeganBildner@gmail.com