Now Hiring: Jobs In Orion And Oakland Township
A look at local businesses hiring in and around Orion and Oakland Township.
Welcome job seekers to our feature of Now Hiring in and around Orion and Oakland Township. There are still plenty of LO and OT residents out there searching for a paycheck. If you are one of them, to make your life a bit easier, Patch has scoured through job ads online and pulled out a bunch that offer realemployment opportunities. Check back here for a quick run-down of opportunities in the immediate area. The following positions are all located in and around Orion and Oakland Township.
Comments and Job seeking advice is always more than welcome!
- Driver needed for multi-function school activity bus to transport students to and from Lake Orion and Oxford schools. Monday through Friday before and after school - approximately 20 hours per week. MUST have appropriate driver license with endorsements. Please reply by email with letter of interest, driver license qualifications and resume. Interviews available this week!
- GUIDOS PREMIUM PIZZA in Oxford is now hiring for delivery. Must be at least 18 years old with an excellent driving record & a reliable car. We currently have one part time position available. Applicants must be available to work a couple weekday nights and be available to work on the weekends. This position is perfect for someone currently attending a local college. Good Delivery Drivers earn $10-$14/hour or more. Guido's has been serving the Oxford/Lake Orion area since 1993. Voted Oxford's "Best Pizza" 4 years in a row!!! Apply in person (Oxford Mills Plaza) or online at www.GuidosPizzaOxford.com Thanks for your consideration!
- Excellacare is now hiring for our immediate need of home health aides which care for our patients in their own homes. We are in special need of staff in Walled Lake, Downriver, Lake Orion, and Rochester Hills areas. Staff who can work in these areas will have preferencial hiring. Pay ranges from $8.75 to $12.50 per hour depending on your experience, certification and type of job (Hourly or live-in) We fill jobs from 2-10 hours per day, during the week, on weekends, holidays, and all three shifts. We can work you up to 40 hours a week, or as part time around an existing obligation. We have a top notch health plan available for about $50 per week and an IRA plan which we match a percentage to your contribution. We pay weekly and your check is direct deposit.
- Please apply in person and bring with you: Resume, Current Drivers License, Social Security Card, Proof of Auto Insurance, 3 Written References, Any Certification you have (Chha, CNA, MA, NA)-not necessary, but if you have it, bring it, Copy of most recent TB Test or Chest Xray (If you dont have it, you will need it to work) First Aide and/or CPR Certificate if you have it.
- Please be advised that we will run a criminal background check.
If you are hired, you will attend a training orientation as soon as next week.
- If you have any questions, please contact Joan at 248-476-9091
- Growing preschool is looking for a educated, energetic teacher to run this fabulous class of little ones! Teacher must have a two or four year degree in a child-related field or a current CDA. Teacher will be responsible for lesson planning, holding parent teacher conferences, providing strong communication with parents and co-workers, will also have two assistant teachers, etc. The position is full time, 9am-6pm, and includes health care, dental, vision, discounted child care, as well as earned time off. To apply e-mail resume.
If your business is hiring and would like to be featured in next week's "Now Hiring: Jobs in Orion and Oakland Township" please e-mail: MeganBildner@gmail.com