School Bus Manager Apologizes, 51 North Brewing Company Opens and More News This Week
Here's what happened in and around Oakland Township and Lake Orion.
We shared a lot of good information last week and want to make sure you didn't miss a thing, so here are some highlights.
- Cloverleaf Fine Wine Cooks Up Valentine's Pairing Dinner and More Restaurant News: Sip and savor your way around Oakland County's eateries with Patch.
- School Bus Manager Durham Apologizes to Parents for 'Inconveniences' This Week: In an email message to Rochester Community Schools parents Wednesday, Durham School Services says it is revisiting its contingency plans for bad weather.
- Business Rocking at 51 North Brewing Company: Have you tried the brewery and restaurant in downtown Lake Orion? Leave a comment to share your experience!
[Sign up for the Oakland Township-Lake Orion Patch e-mail newsletter to get the latest updates all week.]
- Michigan Teachers Should Make $100K, Superintendent Mike Flanagan Says: The head of the state's Department of Education asserts that higher wages would encourage more people to become teachers.
- Norovirus Bug On the Rise; New Strain Arrives in United States: Review these five tips to prevent the extremely contagious illness from spreading.
- United States Postal Service's Postage Rates Increase: New stamp will allow you to mail letters anywhere in the world for $1.10.
- Jobs Open at G's Pizzeria & Deli, LaVida Massage: Who's hiring in Oakland Township and Lake Orion? Here's a sampling of ads to help you land just the right position!