Snow, Snow and More Snow in the Forecast This Week
The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for parts of southeast Michigan, including Oakland Township and Lake Orion.
A "clipper" – known in weather circles as a fast-moving low pressure system out of Canada – will bring up to an inch of snow to Oakland Township and Lake Orion on Monday.
The snow will continue Tuesday, when another 2 inches are possible, according to the National Weather Service, which has issued a hazardous weather outlook for parts of southeast Michigan, including Oakland County.
Here's the forecast, day-by-day:
- Monday: Snow throughout the day with a light wind. High of 22 degrees; low of 8.
- Tuesday: More snow in the forecast: 1 to 2 inches are possible. High of 24 degrees; low of 16.
- Wednesday: The sun returns. High of 26 degrees; low of 17.
- Thursday: A chance of more snow. High of 33 degrees; low of 25.
- Friday: Partly sunny. High of 32 degrees; low of 15.