The Minivan? The MINI? The Powerful SUV? Help Patch Writer Make Her Decision
She's taken six different vehicles for test drives. Now it's time for van-driving-mom-of-4 Angela Youngblood to get serious about her next ride.
By now, you've probably fallen in love with Angela Youngblood and her endearing family as they've taken us along on their car-shopping adventure.
As you recall in our launch of the Patch Drives series, Angela is in search of a replacement for her full-size van that's on the fritz. She is looking for something roomy yet stylish; practical yet talked-about.
Here's a recap of her test drives:
- In the Ford Flex, Angela felt edgy.
- In the Honda Odyssey, she felt safe but, well, boring.
- In the Dodge Journey, she and her family felt crowded.
- In the Chevy Suburban, Angela felt powerful and wondered if she was falling in love.
- In the MINI Cooper she was alive and singing along to Blondie — but living in a day-without-kids fantasyland.
- In the Chrysler Town & Country, Angela may have found "the one."
Now it's time to hear from you.
Which vehicle do you think best fits Angela and her family? Are there any other she should try? Any she should try for a second time? What do you think of her reviews? Should she make a purchase?