5 Family-Friendly Things To Do This Weekend
Fun activities this weekend include a Bunny Bop, Breakfast with the Easter Bunny and more.
There's a lot going on in and around Lake Orion and Oakland Township this weekend. Here's a peek at some of the events:
- Hop on over to the Orion Senior Center in Lake Orion for the Bunny Bop on Saturday. From 10-11:30 a.m. kids can enjoy crafts, a pancake breakfast and of course, an egg hunt. Live bunnies will be onsite and children will be able to meet the Easter Bunny. Preregistration is required and tickets cost $9 per child. Register for the event here.
- The Easter Bunny will also be making an appearance at the Rochester Community House on Saturday morning. Starting at 9 a.m. families can enjoy Breakfast with the Easter Bunny. Tickets are $6 for adults and $3 for children under 12 years old.
- If you're in the mood for some music, the North Oakland Concert Band will be sponsoring its free Small Ensemble Concert at 7 p.m. Saturday at the United Methodist Church in Lake Orion. Or, if you would rather be the one playing the music, check out the Waldon Park Piano Studios Open House on Saturday at 1520 S. Lapeer Rd. in Lake Orion. The open house runs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Michigan Ballet Theatre will be performing “Coppélia” beginning at 7 p.m. Friday at Avon High School's Performing Arts Center (2800 Waukegan St. in Auburn Hills). Performances continue at 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday. Tickets are $16 for adults and $14 for children 12 and under and seniors.
- There is a Mom to Mom Sale from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at Divine Grace Lutheran Church & School in Lake Orion. All proceeds will be donated to LO Loves to benefit three young Lake Orion children who are battling diseases.
What else is going on? Tell us about your event in the comments below and post it on our calendar of events by clicking on the "events" tab above. If you have any trouble, check out our easy how to create an event video.