Buy | Sell | Trade

Find a good home for what you don’t need, discover things you do!

Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Describe your listingDescribe your listingMake an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
Posts awaiting your approval 0
Diane Patterson January 25, 2014 at 03:52 PM
I am looking for craft shows, bazaars, etc that I can sell my quick breads and party, potluck dipsRead Morea nd spreads. I live in the Linden/Fenton area and had great sales and so much fun at the 2 Farmers Markets this past summer of 2013. That evolved into the fall craft shows and really need to keep things going through the winter months. I see there is a "Cabin Fever Craft Show" in Fenton at the Community Center and I would like more information about it. I will probably call them on Monday but the article claims that there is an application process and this event is Sat Feb 22 from 10-5pm. Want to get started on this right away and need info! I can be reached at 810-577-6263 or dianesbreadsspreadsandmore@yahoo.com ..Thank you Diane Patterson
likenporo06 September 06, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Emma. although Harry`s stori is astonishing... on thursday I bought themselves a Chrysler fromRead Moremakin g $7388 this past five weeks and more than ten grand last munth. this is really the most rewarding Ive ever had. I actually started 5 months ago and straight away was bringin in at least $86 per hour. view it now > ---- WEP6.ℂOM Go to website and click Home tab for more details. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Jen Geczi August 07, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I might be interested, how can I contact you?
Jen Geczi August 07, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I'm also wondering if the mattresses come with.
See more »