Invite a friend
Friends of the Library Used Book Sale
Shop for used books, DVDs and CDs at the winter Used Book Sale organized by the Friends of the Rochester Hills Public Library. Proceeds benefit the Friends organization, which supports programs at the library.
More About Rochester Hills Public Library
Founded in 1924 and located since 1992 on beautiful grounds set near Paint Creek, the Rochester Hills Public Library serves the residents of Rochester, Rochester Hills and Oakland Township. Funded through property taxes and governed by a non-partisan board, the library contains more than a quarter million items, all available for loan. With a variety of programs and special collections, the Rochester Hills Public Library prides itself on fulfilling the needs of everyone from young children to senior citizens.
Other events here
- Bonus Summer Reading Kickoff Event: Hands-on Fossil Hunt Sat, Jun 1, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Summer Reading Kickoff: Chris Linn Presents "Pure Imagination Magic Show" Sat, Jun 1, 11:00 am–11:45 am
- Dig Into Reading: Family Fun Storytime Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Become Your Own Boss Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Oakland County at Gettysburg Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm