Invite a friend
Music in the Park: Outdoor Concert
For the 32nd year, the Kiwanis Club of Rochester presents Music in the Park, a free outdoor concert series for the entire community.
Bring blankets and lawn chairs and enjoy the music and the park. Refreshments are available.
Here is the schedule of performers:
- June 21: Le Compagnie (French and Native American music)
- June 28: Michele' Ramo Band (Latin jazz virtuoso from Italy on eight-string guitar and violin)
- July 5: The Gang (rock and roll oldies)
- July 12: Roots Vibration (Authentic Reggae from Jamaica)
- July 19: A tribute to Ella Fitzgerald featuring Sheila Landis
- July 26: Big Band sounds
More About Rochester Municipal Park
Rochester Municipal Park is the largest park in the city of Rochester and the home of both the Heritage Festival and the Arts & Apples Festival. The park features two playground areas with separate playscapes for toddlers, lighted public tennis courts, a duck pond with a fountain (which is used as a skating pond in the winter), two picnic shelters, restroom facilities and more than a mile of paved pathways for pedestrians and cyclists.
The Rochester Community House, a not-for-profit banquet facility, is located within the park and is available for many events including wedding receptions. The beautiful Paint Creek Trail also begins here, and Paint Creek itself snakes its way through the rolling hills of the park.
This gorgeous park is within walking distance of downtown Rochester, the post office and Rochester Hills Public Library and is an excellent place to exercise, play and relax with the whole family.
Other events here
- Volunteer for Dinosaur Hill's Pioneer Homestead and Playground May 20, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 24, 2013,
- HERITAGE RODS & CUSTOM CAR SHOW Sat, May 25, 7:00 am–5:00 pm
- Crafts Along the Creek Craft Show @ The Greater Rochester Heritage Days Sat, May 25, 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- The 7th Annual AdvoKate Run/Walk Sat, Aug 3, 7:45 am–12:00 pm