Looking for something to do this weekend in or around Lake Orion and Oakland Township? Here are some ideas:
Sit & Knit
- 7 p.m. Friday, May 24
- Heritage Spinning and Weaving, 47 E Flint Street in Lake Orion
- Join in for conversation and knitting support at this purely social event (no knitting help is offered).
Canterbury Village Farmer's Market
- 10 a.m. Saturday, May 25
- 2386 Joslyn Ct, Lake Orion
36th Annual Greater Rochester Heritage Days
- Saturday, May 25 and Sunday, May 26
- Rochester Municipal Park, Ludlow Street, Rochester
- Festival in the park brings old-fashioned family fun to Downtown Rochester. Find full details here.
2012 idea ShowHouse
- 12 p.m. Friday, May 24
- 858 Cumberland Rdg Ct, Rochester
- The 2012 idea ShowHouse, downtown Rochester edition, features the brightest, boldest and most creative ideas in cutting-edge architecture, sophisticated fit and finishes and nationally award-winning interior design.
The Full Monty
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Avon Players Theatre, 1185 Washington Rd, Rochester
- The musical "The Full Monty," very similar to its movie predecessor, gets transplanted from the film's English location to Buffalo, New York. Recommended for Adult Audiences.
- All day Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- The Village of Rochester Hills, 104 N Adams Rd, Rochester Hills
- Visit one of seven art pieces placed throughout the Village and Rochester Hills the entire month of May; located in Fountain Park, Festival Park and on the outside wall of Whole Foods Market by SEE Optical.
Family Fun Nights at Thunderbird Lanes
- 6 p.m. Saturday, May 25
- Thunderbird Lanes, 400 W Maple Road in Troy
- Event features colored pin bowling for prizes, other fun games and toned down, "mom approved" music.
Did we miss your event? Tell us in the comments!