Lake Orion will be transported back into Medieval times this weekend as Dragon on the Lake takes over downtown.
Organized by the , the festival runs Saturday, Aug. 25 and Sunday, Aug. 26.
The festival will feature dragon boating, art exhibits, crafts, concerts for kids and adults, food and much more.
Here is a look at the Aug. 25 events:
9-5 p.m.: Dragon Boating Team Practice
Main Stage at Municipal Lot
- 11 a.m.-Noon: We 3 & She (All-girl Indie band)
- 12-1 p.m.: Holly Bernt (Acoustic)
- 1-2 p.m.: Jason Milan (Acoustic)
- 2-3 p.m.: Andrew Kuchon (Acoustic)
- 3-5 p.m.: Velvet Crush (Classic Rock)
- 5-9 p.m.: George Brothers Band (Classic Rock)
- 9-11 p.m.: Square Pegz - 80's Retro Party ($300 in prizes)
Kids Stage at
- 11 a.m.: The Amazing Clark
- 11:30 a.m.: Library story time
- Noon: Da the Clown
- 12:30 p.m.: LA Dance performance
- 1 p.m.: The Amazing Clark
- 1:30 p.m.: Da the Clown
- 2 p.m.: The Amazing Clark sing-a-long
- 2:30 & 3 p.m.: Rochester School of Rock
- 3:30 p.m.: The Amazing Clark
- 4 p.m.: We 3 & She
- 4:30 p.m.: Miss Carissa
- 5 p.m.: LA Dance Performance
- 5:30 p.m.: The Amazing Clark
For more information, visit www.dragononthelake.com.