Lake Orion will be transported back into Medieval times this weekend as Dragon on the Lake takes over downtown.
Organized by the , the festival runs Aug. 24-26.
The festival will feature dragon boating, art exhibits, crafts, concerts for kids and adults, food and much more.
Here is a look at the Aug. 26 events:
- 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.: Dragon Boat Races
- Noon: Waterski Show
- 12:45 p.m.: Flower Ceremony
Main Stage at Municipal Lot
- Noon-2 p.m.: North Oakland Dixieland Band (Standards)
- 2-3 p.m.: Guy Daniel (Acoustic)
- 3-5 p.m.: Tom Allport Big Band (Big Band)
- 5-6 p.m.: George Brothers Band (Classic Rock)
- 6 p.m.: Announcement & Awards
- 6-8 p.m.: George Brothers Band
Kids Stage at
- 11 a.m.: The Amazing Clark
- 11:30 a.m.: Library story time
- Noon: Da the Clown
- 12:30 p.m.: LA Dance performance
- 1 p.m.: The Amazing Clark
- 1:30 p.m.: LA Dance performance
- 2 p.m.: We 3 & She
- 2:30 & 3 p.m.: Rochester School of Rock
- 3:30 p.m.: The Amazing Clark
- 4 & 4:30 p.m.: Sweetapple Theater
- 5 p.m.: Da the Clown
- 5:30 p.m.: The Amazing Clark
For more information, visit www.dragononthelake.com.