Twin Lakes Golf & Swim is a country club-styled spot for families. Adults and children alike can enjoy the extensive array of golf courses and swimming activities. With classes in swim and golf, late hours and a banquet hall that can host up 500 people, it is a popular community venue.
- Hours: Stonebridge Grille and Driving Range close for winter season. Golf Shop hours: Tue - Sun, 9am - 5pm. Hours vary so call ahead. Swim Club: Opens for season May 29, 2011. See website for days, hours.
- Handicap Accessible: No stairs
- Membership info: http://mytwinlakesgc.com/index.php
- Number of courses: 27
- Aggregate number of holes: 189
- Facilities: Driving range, Pro shop, Putting green, Restaurant
- Services: Equipment rentals, Golf carts, Group clinics, Kids' classes, Parties/banquets, Private instruction
- Par 3: Yes
- Tee settings: Men's, Pro, Women's, Youth
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Casual attire: Yes
- Type: Country clubs